Russellville School District is committed to recruiting and retaining quality employees. The district offers a wide range of benefits from a competitive salary to opportunities for professional growth.
- Medical plans through ARBenefits
- Vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, cancer insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and a flexible spending account through JTS Financial
- $231 a month paid towards health insurance (state required minimum $154)
- District paid long-term disability coverage
- $10,000 basic life insurance coverage
- Payroll checks are on the 20th of each month
- Starting salary: $38,550 for a 190-day certified contract
- RSD pays 14 percent of salary towards Arkansas Teacher Retirement System
- Sick days, and personal days, and sick and catastrophic leave banks and an extended sick pay policy
- 60 hours of paid professional development
- New Teacher Academy mentoring program
- Professional growth opportunities
- Teacher support and development, leadership opportunities, National Board Certification incentives, stipends, etc.
- State-of-the-art technology: SMART boards in every classroom, 1:1 classes at Russellville High School, mobile, and stationary computer labs at each building, document cameras, and sound field systems